Book Your Party
We can deliver and cater for all your parties! Weddings, birthday, office, retirement, Family reunion and more! The best selection of Liquor/beer/wine and food in the area!
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the size and level of service you want, it can vary. We recommend if you party is over 100 people you should have at least two bartenders.
An average person will drink two drinks in first hour and one drink every hour after that.
- One bottle of wine will give you 5-5oz servings. A case will give you 60 5oz servings.
- A one liter liquor bottle is around 32 oz or roughly 15-20 drinks per bottle.
- A 16-gallon kegs is about 7 cases of beer or about 160 servings.
We do not offer any insurance. However the licensed caterer we use has full liquor and liability insurance for events or venues where a full license is required. Please look below for more information on the type of party you are throwing.
- We can provide wine, champagne and highball glasses for free, except a $10 washing fee per case of glasses may apply.
- If a large number or different glasses are needed, we can arrange rental of more glasses
- We can also supply any plastic glasses if needed.
- We can provide a portable bar and arrange table rentals if needed.
- We can offer set-up and tear down of party.
- We can provide meetings with our event specialists to go over every detail.
- We will work with you on just about any service you can think of.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.